Sunday, October 23, 2011

And they said it would snow...

I spent this past Wednesday-Friday in Waynesville, NC with my boss helping another store there reset some of their areas so that they would be ready for a big visit from the higher ups next week.
When we first got there it was chilly but as the afternoon came it got colder and colder. I think on average it was in the low forties the majority of the time we were there. Nighttime was so cold though. I wasn't smart enough to pack a coat so I was just glad that I had thought to pack all long sleeved shirts.
While we were there we ate at this place called Fat Buddies...BBQ! It was good but I made the mistake of eating pork instead of beef and I'm allergic to pork so I was in pain the rest of the day. That night we ate at a seafood place called Maggie's Galley. I decided to be good and ate a Greek Salad...and boy am I glad I did - everyone else got sick off of the food.
We spent the time resetting their home, toy, and accessories section. It was a lot of work but overall we had a fun trip up there. We spent Friday evening and Saturday morning fixing up our own store. Hopefully everyone is ready now! :-)

1 comment: