Friday, February 24, 2012

Boss It Up

Sometimes we're given the chance for greatness, sometimes it can't be explained and sometimes it comes from the most unexpected places.
My life is far from perfect, far from where I want it to be. At the same time, there are things about my life that I wouldn't change for the world.
One of the biggest lessons I've learned (and am still learning) is that when something falls apart there is a reason. Sometimes something has to fall apart in our life so that something great can come together. There are no explanations because they're not needed. Why question greatness?
Is everything going right in my life? No, not everything is how I want. Am I happy? I couldn't be happier - I am a lucky girl. ;-) When I start doubting myself or my dreams I have a constant reminder than I can accomplish them and that I am amazing. Not everyone has that, so for that I am extremely grateful and thankful. Like I said, I'm a lucky girl.
I have dreams and I have hopes. Will these happen when I want them to? Probably not. Another thing I'm learning is patience, such a hard thing to grasp. I'm learning that my timing isn't always God's timing. I plan to position myself for greatness, to put myself right in its path so that it won't pass me by.
Reach for your goals, your dreams, your ambitions. They'll come calling when you least expect it. Remember, don't question greatness, position yourself for it, except it, love it, and own it! You are amazing and you deserve this!

No comments:

Post a Comment