Thursday, February 23, 2012

How does that brain work?!

So I come home from my first job with every intention of sitting down and finishing up my speech so I could post it for school today. I have about two hours between jobs so I figured that would give me time to organize my thoughts and record the speech on my phone, then go to the coffee shop and upload it.
I came into my room and sat down to start writing and I happened to glance down at the floor and thought, "Holy crap, I need to vacuum!" So I went and got the vacuum, but the canister was full. I go into the kitchen to empty the canister into the trash and there's no trash bag!
I go to the laundry room to grab a trash bag and notice that I didn't clean out the cat litter like I'd planned so I emptied it and gave them fresh. Now I have an empty bag of trash and a full bag. Empty bag goes into the trash can and the full bag goes outside to the big trash can.
While I'm outside I notice the dog toys all over the yard so I quickly pick them up and throw a few with the boys (who are pathetic when it comes to catch!). Then it hits me that my actual speech is in the car so I go to grab it out and see the trash in my car. Since I'm right by the big trash can I pull out all the trash from my car.
Back inside I finally start vacuuming the floors. As I go to take the vacuum back I notice all the cat fur in the living room so I decide I need to sweep the non-carpeted floors.
After all this I finally sat down to finish up my speech. Three whole minutes on "Psychological Abuse". I guarantee you I took 50 different videos. And it's still not uploaded. Lovely!
Can you say a.d.d.?!

No comments:

Post a Comment