Sunday, January 22, 2012

Play the strings of my heart ♥♥♥♥♥♥

A few of the songs that are at the top of my playlist these days and why


♥Arms by Christina Perri♥
Her voice is hauntingly beautiful! I absolutely love her music. Arms has been at the top of my playlist for awhile. I'm not really sure why, I think it is like an amazing dream. "You put your arms around me and I'm home" - one day that will be a reality. "I can't decide if I'll let you save my life, or if I'll drown" - "The world is coming down on me and I can't find a reason to be loved". Such a beautiful song!


♥It Will Rain - by Bruno Mars♥
Although I haven't been a huge fan of Bruno Mars songs up until now, this song never gets old. It's the perfect love song, filled with the perfect words to describe a love that can not be taken away. "Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same if you walk away, everyday it will rain, rain, rain..."


♥Dance With You - by Live♥
I was introduced to this band a few years ago and fell in love with their music. This song in particular became one of my favorites. For some reason it always calms me down listening to it.


♥Poison and Wine - by The Civil Wars♥
I just recently discovered this song and am now a huge fan of this band. Their harmony is phenomenal! I absolutely love listening to male/female duets. I miss being in the band and doing duets, I loved it!


♥Set Fire To The Rain - by Adele♥
Adele and Christina Perri are my two favorite singers right now. Both of their voices absolutely amaze me. This song quickly became one of my favorites when it started playing on the radio. I like to play it in the mornings when I'm starting my day!


♥The Lonely - by Christina Perri♥
I was talking about the three songs that always seem to cause a lump in my throat and my sister told me to look up this song. It is amazing! Like I said, her voice is hauntingly beautiful...and this song is gorgeous. The lyrics are straight out of me I swear! "Too afraid to go inside for the pain of one more loveless night. But the loneliness will stay with me and hold me til I fall asleep."


No comments:

Post a Comment