Monday, September 26, 2011

Cinderella is that you?!

Yesterday I had a conversation with two of my fellow employees about cleaning...haha. Yes, we were talking about how each of us clean. And I got to thinking...I should be doing a much better job than I'm doing right now!!

So I have two off days this week and they just so happen to be back to back. Today and tomorrow. My plan today was to work on cleaning up the house really well and then get an example of the Christmas card I'm going to make done. But as we all know...plans rarely work out!

I decided to start by vacuuming all the floors - which turned into vacuuming floors and baseboards. Then on to vacuuming the furniture - which turned into furniture and all the doors. Then I decided to wipe down the baseboards and doors - which turned into all out scrubbing them. I also needed to mop the floors but I decided to be a bit thorough so I scrubbed them with a rag and bucket...just like Cinderella! Lol
Needless to say I ended up spending six full hours scrubbing this house and my Christmas cards didn't get a start!

Now as I lay here watching my evening shows, my arm is already throbbing and my finger feels bruised from my detail scrubbing of the kitchen floor. Good thing I have tomorrow off too!

Tomorrow my plan is back in place. I'm going to sit down in my clean craft room and work on Christmas card ideas until I make the perfect one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment